Saturday 12 September 2015

Day 81 - Script Writing and relaxing


C'mon you reds!

Day 81 - 12th September

So Dan and Abigail got up to go to a mountain at 7am. Ha, suckers.

I still woke up early to have a noodle breakfast before I commenced work on my script for a TV drama which has to be submitted to the BBC by 24th September so lots of work was required.

Dan suddenly appeared and told me his tale of being hung over and not wanting to go to the mountain in such a state. I agreed it was probably a good idea, but told him he'd risked the chance of being on the end of Abigail's wrath. He didn't seem worried, in true Dan style.

We went to Charlie's Bar for a beer before heading to The Red Piano for lunch. I had a pepperoni pizza, trying to soak up my own beer from the night before before we headed back for Dan to take another nap.

Abigail reappeared and between us we convinced Dan she was annoyed at him. That was good fun, especially Dan just sat back and didn't even look bothered. A funny guy, that Dan - it's a Dan thing.

We enjoyed an Indian together before we all headed back. 

I was delighted to catch United beat Liverpool 3-1, more so because I won £100 in the process on a bet. A double delight!

After the game finished at 3am, I fell asleep, knowing I'd have be up early again in the morning for a trip to the fishing village at 9am. It's a tough old life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave me a message. I would love to hear from you.