Wednesday 25 November 2015

Day 151 - Just Another Day in Paradise, aye Phil?


The hut, OK, mine's behind but it still counts

Day 151 - 21st November

So waking up with ocean rolling in just outside my room was a welcomed treat. I stepped out on my mini porch and just breathed in the ocean air. Not a bad start to the day.

I had breakfast in the New Hut restaurant and they told me I couldn't plug in my laptop to charge. That was going to be problem given I was planning to take a week out to do some writing. As all English people do, I just smiled, thanked them for at least indulging the idea before paying for my breakfast.

Haven't a clue who they are - they ruined my bloody shot!

I wrote for most of the day on my porch and bloody loved every second of it. It was so nice to be settled and enjoying what I loved most whilst the sun warmed my feet which were perched on the banister. Not a bad way to spend a day.

I went for a curry at the same place we went to a few days early and had a delicious Makkasan curry on recommendation for the owner. It was awesome with nuts and a creamy sauce on white rice. Not bad for three quid.

Love that Chang

Afterwards, I popped across to an Irish pub and had a Guinness, oh sweet Guinness. The barman offered me free pork scratchings with 119 Baht Changs in litre glasses. I had a few whilst I watched United vs Watford and enjoyed a little relaxation.

Who said travelling was boring - nobody, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave me a message. I would love to hear from you.